Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Hotel review: The Q Hotel and Spa (Kansas City)

The Q Hotel and Spa

My rating: 5 out of 5 (based on my personal experience, not the quality of the hotel)

This hotel was fantastic. The staff were more then friendly and helpful, free evening drinks and buffet breakfast, around the corner to a 24 hour supermarket, what more could you want? The room was quite luxurious, especially for the affordable price, and I really can’t say much more about it, other then it was probably the best hotel experience I had! Apparently the hotel boasts to be a ‘green’ and environmentally friendly hotel as well.

I highly recommend it to anyone who’s ever in Kansas City. It’s close to all the entertainment and the surrounds are more then friendly - in apparently one of the best areas of Kansas City called Westport. The food around the area is also really fantastic - a bunch of real affordable restaurants and one of the best pizza places I’ve ever been too!

No comments:

Post a Comment